Travel insurance simply put is the most important thing you should buy when travelling! No one plans for the food infection or sprained ankles when planning their trip which ends up being a very expensive mistake. I would know, after all, I did lose $5,389 preventable insurance claims!
Travel insurance not only covers you, it covers your beloved gadgets as well. Imagine jumping off of Wadi Shab with your phone in your pocket, or losing your expensive camera while camping? All your losses will be compensated for by your insurance company.
Travel insurance not only covers you when you have an accident. This is why I never travel without insurance:
- It covers you when you need to be sent home early. It covers your hotel bookings pre-trip
- covers for unexpected trip cancellations
- covers you if you need to be sent on a helicopter to the nearest hospital
- it’s easy to get
- can’t take adventure tours without
- It covers your electronics and valuable
- Covers a range of adventure sports and activities
- It saves you thousands of dollars
You won’t ever spot me abroad without insurance. If you, break my arm and watch my insurance patch it up in no time.
There are many choices when it comes to travel insurance. Having tried several, I recommend World Nomads insurance for Oman travel. World Nomads offers you insurance for adventure sports and activities you are most likely to engage in while you are in Oman.
7 things you should know about travel insurance from World Nomads
- Trusted reliable underwriters
WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need
World Nomads provides cover for what’s important for travelers from 140 countries. By focusing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most
Had a change of plans? You can buy more cover or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already travelling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities
From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, World Nomads covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you travelling safely
All World Nomads members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just great value travel insurance
All World Nomads members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
Why buy travel insurance from World Nomads?
- Backed by specialist insurers and global assistance partners
- Buy Online, even if you’ve already left home
- Buy more cover and claim online while travelling
- Give a little back and support a community development project
You won’t ever spot me abroad without insurance. If you, break my arm and watch my insurance patch it up in no time. Don’t make the mistake of travelling with out travel insurance. I lost thousands of dollars by not buying insurance when travelling even when I had the best insurance in my place of residence. As little as $2.5 a day could go a long way for you and your family.
Don’t be a fool and travel without one.